Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Bachelorette Party - San Francisco
Picture Collage #1
1. We stayed at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco. This is our view from the balcony! We specifically asked for a room at the end of the hall so we would not disturb the guests.
2. We enjoyed a celebratory cocktail in our bejeweled cups.
3. Here I am wearing my WC Bride T-shirt! I received many compliments that day. I was told my shirt was “different” than typical bride t-shirts. Cool!!!
4. My attendants had me leave the room for a while. When I came back, they had it completely decorated! The table was covered with bachelorette party paraphernalia and gifts for me to use on my honeymoon.
5. Our cups glistening in the sunlight on our balcony.
6. Room service! My bridesmaid (and weekend photographer) arranged for drinks and snacks both nights we were there. So special! (And delicious)
7. The top floor of the Hyatt Regency is their Regency Club. It offers panoramic views of the city; massage chairs, games, Internet, evening hors d'oeuvres, and cocktails on a private, key-access floor.
Picture Collage #2
1. The first night we ate a Peruvian restaurant, Lar Mar. It was delightful!
2. For desert we had the fresh fruit sorbet.
3. The city lights
4. Everywhere I went, people would congratulate me and offer a drink. This couple has been married for more than 10 years and offered great advice.
5. San Francisco has some handsome officers!
6. The second night we got all dolled up for another night on the town.
7. More friends joined the party at Asia SF. It was SO much fun! There were 8 bachelorette parties there. This is their specialty. The set menu was customized with our monogram and their “party host” gave me a scavenger hunt to do. While we ate, there was entertainment in the center of the room. This picture was taken on their red carpet in front of the restaurant.
8. Here we are enjoying the Asia SF signature shots.