Friday, August 28, 2009

Tableaux Event Rentals




Today I booked my chair rentals for the ceremony. We will be using Tableaux Event Rentals in Vacaville, Ca. I took some pictures of the displays in their shop. Ummm…. eye candy!

Our ceremony will be in a secluded area of a public park. Tableaux is right accross the street from the park which will make delivery and pick up very convenient. I don’t need to rent much for the reception, but if I did I would definitely use this vendor. They specialize in modern decor but have a little of everything.

Getting this taken care of today makes me feel more prepared and one-step closer to finishing. Tomorrow my fiance and I are headed to San Francisco to pick out wedding bands… fun! I will post pics as soon as I can.

Have a FABULOUS weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment